reallygoodfakes.com IDs are GARBAGE, complete SCAM!

Sep 13, 2012
review #345387

My group of 4 people waited 3 months to receive our New York IDs and they are complete GARBAGE quality!

The cards are all gray colored and the laminates are cloudy and falling apart. There's white residue on the front. RGF cut them out crooked too.

We had to keep rewiring the money to RGF 3 times and we had to pay for the fees every time. The IDs didn't pass when we tried them at 2 bars last night.

Total waste of money. We even paid extra for overnight delivery and it took 3 months!

RGF is a scam.

67c5b87
0.9
Had an experience with ReallyGoodFakes?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
anonymous

Jul 01

they are so *** they make youtube videos with random accounts (as easy as making a random email account and then a yt like anyone can have more than one account so easily) and they use a REAL ny id they cover photo and and info but they are "reviewing" a LEGIT id saying is a fake that they got from RGF to make it look like a trusty site. They just use different people "reviewing" same stuff.
Isnt weird that ALL of the youtubers that post a video reviewing they only have that video on their account and not even a photo n their profile picture! lmao just dig a little bit and its very obvious. STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Chris

Apr 30

I agree completely! my ID was absolute trash. Not only did I pay for it to be express made and shipped so I'd have it in a week or less; then waited over a month for it to arrive! But the ID was not good in quality! Also the company sent me like 100 emails making promises of it coming in the mail the next day then taking it back and having to wait longer! DO NOT ORDER ID'S FROM THEM!

Apr 24

I agree that this site is a scam. I heard that it used to be legitimate, but as of April, 2014, it is not. For the first 2 months they pretended that they were planning to send it, and continued to make excuses. After that, they stopped even pretending that my ID was coming. Stay away from this site.

May 24

how can you confirm that you're just not RGF competitors?

Apr 23

I agree, really good fakes is ***. I ordered an id a month ago and still didn't receive it. They make up a ton of excuses and still don't come through. Please people save your money and do not order from this *** sight.

Aug 14, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

LOST 220 dollars from these SCUMBAGS!! Paid over night shipping its been 15 days NOTHING! Havnt answered me in about 8 to 9 days. Really wish I went somewhere else. I'm posting on every site how much of a scam they are until I get y id or money. Rot in ***

Rrr

Mar 09, 2013

Legit ***. all I have to say. Took longer than I'd like, I must admit, but *** I am pleased.

Steven

Dec 12, 2012

I have ordered from both DelawareFakes and ReallyGoodFakes before, but is there anyone who makes Colorado IDs? I want to buy *** over break since they legalized it.

NYFAKES

Dec 07, 2012

Those were customers of ours. They received free duplicates because of there reviews. If you think we are a scam email us we'll send you a picture before you pay. You can't trust anyone's word on the internet. So we'll send you picture proof if it concerns you. Scam reports are a battle we can not win as any company can bash on another by posting false scam complaints. It literal took two seconds to write this comment.

To the fact our pictures are stolen. Well for starters we took those pictures with hand written notes of our company name on the top of them, how's that for stealing someones picture?

Our site may be similar, but we choose to run the same word press theme as we like the style and ability to have a comments section. SHAME ON US FOR WANTING TO TALK TO CUSTOMERS AND BUILD A TRUSTING COMMUNITY!!! As this business is about trust, so we we'll prove it to you.

To Potential buyer's looking at any fake ID website please watch out for false complaints as anyone can make them. Not just with our company, but for anyone make sure you do some real checking and email the company before trusting a review that took 2 seconds to make!

BEST REGARDS,
NYFAKES

boogiedown

Feb 13, 2013

whats your email nyfakes,looking for a ligitamate site.

Losers!

Dec 04, 2012

Are you idiots really complaining about FAKE ID'S LOOKING FAKE?

1 0 Reply
scams beware

Nov 16, 2012

This post makes us worry about RGF quality and delivery time.

EVERYONE DO NOT! GET REALLYGOOD FAKE ID'S!!!

FIRST: THEY ARRIVE REALLY LATE!! AND TAKE FOREVER

second: IT LOOKS FAKE!! for example idk what but they had low ink or some thing but the id is faded like colors are dull and not similar to my real id i have that says under 21..

third: they MESSED UP on putting the security lines and stars are YELLOW their suppose TO be Blue and blend into the id!!! and you can completely tell their their because it's showing all over my photo! also texture of id.

FOURTH: the SIGNATURE looks fake it looks like someone just use helvetica font and wrote my name.. IT is NOt SIGNED in cursive..

DISAPPOINTED IN REALLYGOOD FAKE PAID $200 FOR SOMETHING THAT I CANT USE!!!

PEOPLE REJECT IT AND SAY ITS FAKE!

scams beware

Nov 16, 2012

NY Fakes is a scam guys. They stole RGF's website template and put up some stolen pics from RGF too.
The "Dan" guy is a self promoting scammer.

Dan

Nov 13, 2012

RGF REVIEW:
RGF's ID's are very poor quality fakes for there price point. Your paying top dollar for a B-, C grade ID. I Placed an order with them before knowing this, it took 2 months before I received a response . Still have yet to receive my ID they said mine was supposedly lost in the mail and they were remaking me a new one. Well its been 4 months now I have missed out on everything I needed it for. I'm still unsure if I'll ever get my order. I haven't been able to get a response saying whether it's been shipped or what's the hold..

I had a buddy recently recommended me to nyfakes.com as he compared his RGF ID to a friend that ordered with NY FAKES. They are making 2012 issued fakes. RGF is still using a 2011 template. One of my friends is a bouncer so we asked him his opinion. He definitely agreed the hologram, laminate, and color scheme was a lot better on nyfakes.

So I placed an order with them(not only were they cheaper, but the quality was far superior) Oh ya they also sent me it within week. Definitively should of went with them the first time around.

Jessica

Nov 07, 2012

EVERYONE DO NOT! GET REALLYGOOD FAKE ID'S!!!
FIRST: THEY ARRIVE REALLY LATE!! AND TAKE FOREVER
DISAPPOINTED IN REALLYGOOD FAKE PAID $200 FOR SOMETHING THAT I CANT USE!!!
PEOPLE REJECT IT AND SAY ITS FAKE!

errinet01

Sep 24, 2012

reallygoodfakes never sent me my ID, WTF!

sessa

Sep 14, 2012

So we're supposed to feel bad for you because the fake ids you were trying to get are of poor quality?!? :grin :grin :grin :grin
You were trying to run a scam and you got scammed! Karma's a *** ain't it?

Showing 1-20 of 21 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about ReallyGoodFakes.
Filing a new complaint about
×