My group of 4 people waited 3 months to receive our New York IDs and they are complete GARBAGE quality!
The cards are all gray colored and the laminates are cloudy and falling apart. There's white residue on the front. RGF cut them out crooked too.
We had to keep rewiring the money to RGF 3 times and we had to pay for the fees every time. The IDs didn't pass when we tried them at 2 bars last night.
Total waste of money. We even paid extra for overnight delivery and it took 3 months!
RGF is a scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Overnight Delivery
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "My 2012 CRV with 40+k on the clock is on need of new brakes. My wife drives the car everyday and she said she dint hear any noises coming from..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."